• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sisters 7mths old

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
We are now 7mths old nearly 8mths, we came into rescue at 7wks and keep getting overlooked:cry: . We love to play and get on really well together. Our other siblings all found homes and we want a forever home now. We have both been neutered and fully vaccinated
R27.jpg

I have seen these two bunnies on RR and they are beautiful and I dont quite understand why nobody has offered them a home as yet. Maybe theres not been just the right person so far!

Unfortunately I cant take on anymore rabbits permanently as hopefully I will have three this week if the bonding goes ok but I can offer them a foster home if that helps. I dont mind travelling - anything for buns:)

I've seen these two beautiful girlies in real life... and they're 2 adorable little bunnies. Very inquisitive, they'll make someone really happy!! xx

Back