• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adopting a very special bunny-transport needed

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
Just wanted to share with you my good news! after much heartbreak, losing my very dear bunny benny I have decided that his partner joon deserves a new friend. She herself has had a tough time and has had her eye removed. i have been looking for a special friend for her and found "BRAD" http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=10209 he looks gorgeous and i can't wait to meet him. We are trying to organise a bunny run for him, Bolton to me in Grimsby. If anyone can help please look in the rabbits in need/transport section.

Last edited:
Wow he is GORGEOUS!!!

I am pleased that you now feel able to adopt another Bun as a friend for Joon.
Not a 'replacement' for Benny, noBun could replace him. But a Bun who will find his own place in your heart

Janex :wave:

thanks Jane. It's always hard taking in another bunny as you do feel like you are replacing them. Benny was a very special bunny to me and will always be close to my heart. i miss him so much as i'm sure does joon so i do feel we both need a new friend in our lives and brad deserves a nice home which i know we can give him! Not sure about the name though, would like something really different, any suggestions?

Unfortunately I cant help with the run as Im in the wrong end of the country but all the best to you and your new bun:D

What a lovely bunny! I'm happy for you that you're able to adopt again and Brad is one lucky bunny xx:D

I used to have a new zealand white called snowy when I was younger! (I know, not very original) hope joon loves him, he looks gorgeous!!

I'm starting to get quite excited!!! no offers of transport yet though. I might be able to meet someone half way if i can talk my other half into taking me. Trouble is he works odd hours so it may be a bit tricky.

I am so pleased Brad is going to Lisa, I know he will be well looked after and spoilt. I called him Brad as he was dumped in a place called Bradley Fold, but I am sure you will come up with a much better name;)
Thank You Lisa!

Please help us get Brad to Lisa:D :D He really needs his new mummy and girlfriend

Back