• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AAArrrgghhh delivery man!!!!

kelzuna

Warren Scout
I had a Next directory order deilvered yday. I was in the shower at the time and couldnt get to the door. He assumed there was no one in as no cars where on the drive.

He went around to the garden, and put the plastic bag with delivery in Liquorice's run ......WITH LIQUORICE IN IT!!!!!!!!!

Of course Liquorice has gone straight up to it and began chewing!!!!

Doesnt bare thinking about if i was out!!!! He will eat anything!!:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I have made a complaint to Next - the delivery man could def see bunny, he has no where to be concealed. He could have escaped or probably been very seriously ill eating bl:censored::censored: dy plastic!!!!

my next delivery man hung my stuff on the door knob. In plain view of everyone that went past. I have very honest neighbours.

My postman leaves packages inside the rabbit hutch with Bobby & Pippa when we are out.....but only cardboard ones.

What on earth would possess them to put a parcel or package in a run with a rabbit in it? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is truly mental! If I was in that job it wouldn't even cross my mind for a second to leave a parcel somewhere like that!

Back