• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just cleaned the rabbits and pigs out

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
and have been 'helped' by Dallas and Bessie....well they *think* they are helping me but I don't know how to tell them they are actually a hinderance!
Running off with the dustpan brush and pulling the dirty bedding out of the bag really doesn't make it easy! :lol:

:lol: Mine always did that when they were outside. I always tell them they're not really helping but they never listen :roll:

least your buns help... Alvin stands right in my way and looks well stroppy im messing with all his hard destruction..... 5mins latas its back right as he likes it :roll:

I have to make a new hutch every night for Shadow and Bluey as they clean their own hutches out !!! i have hay all over lol they also help me when i clean the guineas out too!!! i think its funny stiil my dyson is still working after 6 years

when i clean out peanuts 'bed' ie the 'bog' he always grabs the pan and throws it out! he looks so poleased with himself. he reminds me of as kid whos like 'but mum my rooms not messy!!!'

Ant is SO NOSEY when I'm trying to clean their hutch (indoors, in the lounge). He loves playing with the dustpan and is forever trying to climb into the bin bag! Silly bun! :D

Jess thinks it is helpful to rip a small hole in the bin bag full of their dirty toilet contents and just watches with amusement :roll: :lol: Elsie likes to sit in the dustpan when I'm trying to clean them out :lol:

hahaha :lol: mine does that - sometimes the sleep with me and when I bring the black bag down, there's a trail of bunny poop behind me cos madam insists on eating a hole in the bottom...
and their hutch outside she likes to sit on the top deck and dive bomb my back when I am bending down cleaning out :lol:

Back