• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing my buns!

susiemae

Mama Doe
My buns have gone to Fran's as she's trying bonding them with Nancy for me. But I miss them both so much. I know its only for a couple of days (hopefully as things seem to be going well so far) but Ive just been sitting out in the garden and its so strange not to see them out there - the garden almost feels quite empty. I cant wait for them come home, with Nancy hopefully:D

Aww, I'd miss mine so much too. I think they're missing their mum too, especially Gizmo 'cause he keeps coming and sitting on me and demanding me to stroke him :lol: Shouldn't be too long till you have your beautiful bunnies back :) xxx

Yeah that must be awful - even though it's all in a good cause - very wierd to be bunnyless :shock: Hope it goes well anyway :)

i'm really missing my two as well!! Angie is bonding them and i'm getting them back this week!! yea!! :D :D

Can't WAIT!!! and because they had been separated for about two months leading up to the re-bonding, i can't wait to see them all snuggled together again!!!

:love:

Back