• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you look for in a bun?

What would you be looking for?

• Total voters
If you went out today and were looking for a bun, whether from a recue or petshop, what would you be looking for? I have put multiple choices on the poll btw (it will follow shortly!)

Esther x

Cheekyness and cuteness are my number 1 priority:D :D I love a cheeky rabbit, temperament too, I was quite taken with a black bunny in Pets at home recently as it wasnt timid like most are in there, it was very interested in me and was standing up against the bars so i could reach it for a nose rub:D
As far as rescue buns go im a sucker for a sad story:roll:

Last edited:
Once upon a time I would have gone for the rabbit that came up to me first but now that I have had plenty of 'heinzes' I have to admit that for my next rabbit I would want a specific breed and colourings.

I dont mind temperment.....always up for a challenge :D

I always go for the ones that have been there longest and no one else wants. I also seem to want the special need buns as well.

I would initially go for good temperement and nice markings but Im also a bit of a sucker for the "overlooked/one that nobody else wants" rabbit cos it pulls on my heart strings and I think "oh, I'll take you home and love you"!!!!

I look for a certain breed so I know what size they are going to grow into, a lovely temperant because I love animals that when I give love to them, they give love back, and colourings/markings because I'm naturally attracted to beautiful buns and unusual markings.

I'm extremely shallow, so I just go for looks :oops: If it was a really horrible bunny and I loved the look of it, I'd be forgiving, but ideally I want a sweetie pie who looks fabulous too :rolleyes: Ooooh I got 6 of them! :p

The type of rabbit in a rescue centre that you look into their eyes and see a mutral acception. A rabbit who looks upon u as their saviour!

I would love for a black and white one, It would be mainly white with half a black spot on thier nose and would have a black stripe on its back with a few spots on one side. And it would have sticky up ears. And yes i am shallow:D

Back