• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prince and Rudy out and About

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Okey havent posted in while so HI:wave:
We just moved yet again .
The buns are all comf in their temp cage, and are loveing their new Covered proch :roll: :lol:
okey member the cage you see in the pics is just a temp and they get pleanty of roaming time out on the porch when Im their.
So here are piccys of my buns haveing fun and a snack

P1010035.jpg

This is my fav of Prince
P1010031.jpg

P1010030.jpg

P1010026.jpg

(on this pic I know the food We have for them isnt the best but it was the only thing they had at pets barn we we went)
P1010025.jpg

I see you!
P1010024.jpg

P1010022.jpg

Rudy loves you to pose can you tell?
P1010023.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010017.jpg

My fav of Rudy
P1010016.jpg

Princes Ears look soooo small lol
P1010014.jpg

Look at Prince's chubby cheeks
P1010013.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010011.jpg

They are lovely pictures.

May I make a suggestion? With the door of your indoor cage, you may find covering it with cardboard will help reduce the risk of injury to your buns paws. There have been a number of incidents where rabbits have had serious leg injuries after getting their paw trapped between the bars. By covering them in card you stop this. Some people also put a piece of card over the front side where they jump in and out as well just in case they trap their paws below the door. It is simple, cheap and very effective in providing a safer envioment for them.

They are lovely pictures.

May I make a suggestion? With the door of your indoor cage, you may find covering it with cardboard will help reduce the risk of injury to your buns paws. There have been a number of incidents where rabbits have had serious leg injuries after getting their paw trapped between the bars. By covering them in card you stop this. Some people also put a piece of card over the front side where they jump in and out as well just in case they trap their paws below the door. It is simple, cheap and very effective in providing a safer envioment for them.

I know I need to get that fixed:oops: Soon they will have anter NIC cage that has a door that opens to the side so theire nothing for them to get caught on. But i will cover that in the mean time !:)

:wave: :D awwwwwww beautiful bunnies you have there!! i love them!! gorgeous colouring!!! aawwwww xxx

Thanks lol Rudy fr while while he was sheding was Pure black on his back the his middle was brownish and his belly white he looked so funny.I love my little Prince's markings too :D

Back