• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits sleeping

serz

Warren Scout
i read somewere the other day that rabbits 90% of the time sleep with there eyes open. is this true?? i did wonder as i have never seen any of my 3 rabbits asleep with there eyes closed?? :D

i think its true..... i never knoe when Alvins being ignorant of in the land of nod.....lolol sometimes he closes his eyes tho

thanks for your replys :) at least i no now :D i though it must have been true as i have never seen my rabbits asleep with thier eyes open

hmm some of mine sleep with their eyes open sometimes, its scary sometimes as their breathing gets quite shapllow if they are in a deep sleep and they lay flat out on their sides, Petey is the worst coz you wonder if hes still with us and so i make a noise to try and wake him but he just ignores me i sit there waiting for ages to see if he moves:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that would terrify me i would think something has happend to him. i just love the way rabbits sprawl out

hmm some of mine sleep with their eyes open sometimes, its scary sometimes as their breathing gets quite shapllow if they are in a deep sleep and they lay flat out on their sides, Petey is the worst coz you wonder if hes still with us and so i make a noise to try and wake him but he just ignores me i sit there waiting for ages to see if he moves:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smokey does the same, it's particularly worrying when she lies on her back with her legs in the air too :lol: .

Back