• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The things I do for charity!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Today, I was helping with fundraising for my local rabbit rescue. It was the first time I'd ever done anything like that and I was a bit nervous to start off with, but, as I got chatting to Mandy, I perked up a bit, and gave her a break from wearing the bunny costume. She couldn't get it off me in the end. I was loving the attention I got. So many people wanted hugs and photos of their kids with me. I also had my photo taken for the paper (We think it was for the paper. It was a professional guy taking it) with a Del Boy look alike that was in town promoting one of the shops.

The best part was, when I saw my best frind Jennie walk into TopShop and I just had to go in after her! The girls working behind the counter were loving the bunny in the shop, and my friend's face was priceless when she realised it was me. She couldn't look me in the eye!

Anyways, we raised just over £320 today. Not bad really!!

Here I am wearing the bunny suit in TopShop

DSC00058.jpg

hehe thats wickid!!!! i went 2 a friends bros birthday party last week and my friend was so drunk she STOLE this bunyn sui exacltly the same as yours and now we dont know hos it is!!!oooops!

wel done for raising all that cash!! id lve to do something like this but nothing happens near me! x

Bekkie, im dead proud of you today...
i wanted to show nick the piccy when he got in but id deleted it from my messages so im glad you posted it x

I'm hopefully doing it again in the next few weeks. They're having a tombola at pets at home, but they were on about ringing up Morrissons (which is just across the road) and asking if it would be ok if I came across dressed in the bunny suit to raise some more cash!

ha ha you know, you should loan the outfit and bring it to mine that night. I wana run around n jump in it...
still not as funny as when you did the impression of the bunny in bear factory x

When the girl in build a bear said "what do bunnys do?" I almost said "BINKY!!!" and flung my **** in the air... But didn't. Wish I did now!

I cant even remember what I wished for! Most likely something like "I wish Nibbles would learn to clean her own backside"

I should get a photo of Roxy. She's in bed though. So's Martyn and I don't wanna disturb him. I don't think he's feeling 100% :(

Yea. Could be I was kinda sat away from him earlier with a gammy eye and looking through my cocktails book! He kept saying "What's up?!" every minute and I kept getting fustrated and saying "MY EYE!!!!!" I feel bad now, but he's sleeping. Found the best cocktail name EVER "Cute fat b*stard in the sack"

Yea. Could be I was kinda sat away from him earlier with a gammy eye and looking through my cocktails book! He kept saying "What's up?!" every minute and I kept getting fustrated and saying "MY EYE!!!!!" I feel bad now, but he's sleeping. Found the best cocktail name EVER "Cute fat b*stard in the sack"

oooh whats that?
x

Back