• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit dream

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
I just sat and watched lilly and im sure she was dreaming. she looked dead cute.
shes wide awake now.
do u think rabbits dream?
i can remember there was a thread a while ago but can't find it now x

I think maybe they do i saw jojo the other day flat out on her side - twitching i had never seen this in many years of keeping house buns - she must have been dreaming......lol:lol:

I think so. I was watching one of mine earlier and she kept twitching and her feet were moving. It's like with dogs when bark and move their legs in their sleep :)

I remember I started a thread about buns dreaming, as I saw Biscuit's whiskers and breathing go a bit crazy while she was flopped out. Most likely dreaming that she was eating or something knowing Biscuit!

i am sure they do dream too. i had preston snuggled up asleep with me a while back and he was absolutely soundo, then he started twitching and making little whimpering noises, i was trying not to laugh cos i didn't want to wake him but it was very very funny :D

Back