• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures - Finally of my adopted angora

Alpha

Warren Scout
This is JoJO the Angora that i fostered then adopted as i couldnt giver her back - the Bunny that has both male and female bits. Im sure u agree she is more a lady!!!

mixed004.jpg

And Eventually Introducing the Boss - Mr Pips - Who thinks he owns the house... but sssshhhhh dont tell him otherwise, he loves jojo and keeps watch over her he is not bothered if she is a he/she bunnie.

Pip4.jpg

and my babygirl close up this is a calander shot - same we missed it...lol

jojo3.jpg

Hope you all enjoy my Babies xx

Last edited:
She was born that way - i had her from the rspca as a foster bun as the other buns had attacked her and she was badley injured. They gave her to me as a neutred male name joey. II had her two weeks before i could properly handle or becuse of her injuries, when i looked she looked like she had a female vagina and also very large nipples. I have to say i was rather confused so i took her back to the centre and asked them to check as i was totally confuddled. One person looked and said she was a female, the other said no they had checked the notes at the hospital and he had defo been neutred and had testicles. She had to be signed off by the vet for her injuries so i checked with them. On looking the vet said she was female but her notes said she had been neutred even he was confused. So he went and asked a more rabbit experienced vet. who clarified that her "bits" were defo abnormal. And that she had part penis as well as part vagina....i was gobsmacked i knew it didnt look right i just thought who ever had done the op had made a mess. Maybe thats why the other bunnies picked on her as they were not sure wot sex she was.......

Back