• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any ideas? I am not quite sure what is going on?!!

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Hello

Me again - sorry!!

When we go out to see the bunnies Dobbin will chase Twinkle and look like he is nipping her (never seen any blood or anything). He only does this when we are on our way out there and he can hear us coming - we know this because we watch them on the webcam the rest of the time and they cuddle p, give each other kisses. Should i be worried about this? Also i have found that Twinkle seems to be loosing small tuffs of fur. Not quite sure how, any ideas please? I cant see anything wrong with her skin - from what i can see!!! Sometimes the tuffs of fur are laying around the shed, run and other times we can see they are loose and when we stroke her they come loose - any ideas please?

Thank you in advance.

Sue
xx

Bournville does this every single morning when I go out to give them their pellets. They both come belting down to the run and then he chases her (nose to her tail but never nips) back up the ramp, and he stands in the run waiting for the pellets! As soon as she hears the lid come off the box, she comes hammering down the ramp, grunting all the way and he stand sback and lets her at the pellets first:roll: . Welcome to the weird and wonderful world on bunsterdom I suppose!!:lol:

Trip does this to Scarlett when I go out to feed them, he doesnt seem to do it any other time though only dinner time :roll: :lol: Scarlett doesnt just move out of his way though she pushes him and still tries to get in front :lol:

Yeah this happens to both my bonded couples every time i go out to see them,they just see me as the bearer of food:lol:

Bobby and Pippa do it too but only when its feeding time :roll: They run around in circles nose to tail until the bowl goes down.

As for the tufts of fur, my lot have just started moulting horrendously over the last couple of days.....the finer furred ones just loose a single hairs but Pippa & Bobby who both have thick fur loose it in clumps.

Back