• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Giant called Bigwig.

capel

Warren Veteran
Leanne and I went to meet a lovely bunny owner called Jennifer who has a scrummy British Giant. He's 8 months old and unbelievably friendly. I actually saw Jennifer about 2 months ago: I was leaving Gordon's "not-quite-renovated- yet, so will have to stay a bit longer with you and dad, is that Ok mum??" - house , and saw this woman with a rabbit on the end of a lead. I didn't stop as I was in a hurry. Rog was behind me in his car (long, irrelevant story) and seemed to take ages to get home. It turned out that he'd stopped, introduced himself, told her all about the Hopper group which Leanne and I belong to and learnt all about the rabbit...no grass in the garden so she takes him out to graze. Anyway, we went round to hers last night. I took photos but forgot about using the flash, so they were a bit dark. I've tried to lighten them a bit, but the quality's not that good. Still, thought I'd share them anyway!:
DSC029692.jpg

After he'd got fed up trying to get Leanne and I to make a fuss of him he flopped out at our feet!:
DSC029682.jpg

DSC029642.jpg

Here he is with his harness on. I thought she'd struggle to get it on him, but he was totally unconcerned:lol:
DSC029672.jpg

awwww, hes adorable. I tried to put Theo on a lead once, lets just say I wasn't sucesseful (sp):lol: Choci on the other hand was ok on the lead, but it was too big for him and off he went. Thank goodness that was in my garden:shock:

vikki:wave:

There wasn't any! He was obviously on his very best behaviour for the hour we were there:lol:

hes perhaps well trained and the minute you left, he ran straighjt to his litter tray and did 100 poos. cute rab x

Back