• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dennis is hiding because...

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
...He is booked in to see "Aunty Fiona" on Wednesday to be deplummed:shock: :lol: .

He was very " baby like" up until about 2 days ago when his wee became really pongy and he started scratching the carpet, chewing stuff, being growly and grunting a lot :rolleyes: , became territorial over his toys and becomes agitated when picked up- generally being a little **** :evil: :lol: . The change has been literally overnight but at least we know "its time" ;) :lol:

...and hiding under the bed will not help....:shock: :lol:

dennis4.jpg

No hiding place for you Dennis!! The scary woman with the scalpel is waiting for you!!!!!:lol: :lol:

From Choci;

Hi Dennis, I was deplummed on wednesday. It's not as bad as you think, you get loads of attension from the two legs and they tempt you with loads of food til you eat somethink afterwards. I think girlie buns have a worse time;) . Just think in a few weeks time you could be a happly married bun or part of a big group of buns;) I hope your op goes well, Choci.

Good luck for wednesday Dennis and Lea-anne.

vikki and Choci:wave:

Back