• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heat Pads

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Hello

Can i please ask, is anyone yet using ther heat pads for their bunnies? I dont want to start using them if it is not cold enough but i am worried about my babies! However they do have a snuggle box full of hay which they are not going in, so they cant be to cold!! I hope everyone is well?

Sue, Dobbin and Twinkle.

xxxx

I havent started using mine yet, I have just been filling their closed off parts of the hutch right to the top with hay :D x

i'm going to start using barley straw with meadow hay because the hay isn't warm enough and loads of people on here say that barley straw is really soft and warm. Vetbed is also warm, barley straw and vetbed would be a good combination. I may try that actually!!! :lol: :lol: In the summer, remember to take the warm materials out, like vetbed and barley straw. I'm only going to use a heat pad if it's minus 10C or when they are recovering from their spay.

Thank you, so maybe it is to early to start using their heat pads then! I shall make sure they have a couple of places stuffed full of hay!!

Sue
xx

Well I gave the three of them a heat pad last year and to be honest I never saw one of them sitting near them, they did snuggle up in their hay :D

Also Trip and Scarlett have each other to snuggle with this year, and hopefully Buu and Beau will be together soon :D x

I'm not using mine yet. The best ones seem to be the Snugglesafe ones. Don't think anyone else makes one like it. If you can't find it online Pets at Home sell them as well.

I've started using mine :oops: BUT, it didn't look like any of them had been in their beds at all, rather they prefer sitting in their cold runs!

Back