• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poo'd Off :(

aww why??xxx

Jens started really bulling Rhia, Last straw last night when she threw her over her shoulder with her head and tipped her onto her back then started biting her - Rhias twice the size and will just sit there being beaten up :cry:

Jens speyed & Rhia isnt. Rhi's only young and has been poorly, so she couldnt be done, then we've had a lot of cr*p going on and I couldnt face going through it with Rhi whilst I'm still an emotional wreck!!! I know this could be the problem & bonding will definately be tried again once Rhias recovered. Indiechick they were together a good while, probably five months Xx

Awww Im sorry Becki :cry: Maybe you could start bonding again on neutral territory? Has either of them been to the vet or anything recently and come back smelling different? x

Jens speyed & Rhia isnt. Rhi's only young and has been poorly, so she couldnt be done, then we've had a lot of cr*p going on and I couldnt face going through it with Rhi whilst I'm still an emotional wreck!!! I know this could be the problem & bonding will definately be tried again once Rhias recovered. Indiechick they were together a good while, probably five months Xx

Oh, bless her...........maybe give them a couple of days apart but where they can still see each other, then if your feeling brave try again.

Give Rhia a kiss and nose rub from me....xx :love: :love:

Awww Im sorry Becki :cry: Maybe you could start bonding again on neutral territory? Has either of them been to the vet or anything recently and come back smelling different? x

They go to the vets together, Never ever split them. Jen has been poorly though so guesing this is where the grumpiness escalated from :( Just hate my girls being lonely when they loved each other so much :cry:

Oh, bless her...........maybe give them a couple of days apart but where they can still see each other, then if your feeling brave try again.

Give Rhia a kiss and nose rub from me....xx :love: :love:

Thank You :) We've done the few days apart thing a couple of times now, and sadly Jen just cant control herself. Had a very troubled start so shes a bit of a mixed up little lass Xx

Thank You :) We've done the few days apart thing a couple of times now, and sadly Jen just cant control herself. Had a very troubled start so shes a bit of a mixed up little lass Xx

Sorry to hear that. I expect she'll settle now she's in a stable loving home...:)

it might well be because Rhias been sick...
When Isaac had an infection , I didnt know about it until really late - but one of the first signs was Snowflake turned on him :? .... it could be Jens past haunting her to :cry: she really did have a bad start bless her... Hopefully time will heal all wounds

Awww sorry Becks it must be so upsetting for you:cry:
Sending you big hugs.
One day they may be best of friends:D

Back