• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bean Went To The Hairdressers...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...............Oh dear..................:?

Picture1427.jpg

But from now on he'll make sure his two-foot carer keeps his fluff mat free!!

Janex :D

Don't worry Mr Bean - Jack had to have the same done, and it soon grew back, more beautiful then ever :D . He is lovely Jane :wave:

He's everso funny !! :lol:
Why do I get the feeling I'll be dropping off an adoption donation to Donna on Monday..............

:oops:

:rolleyes:

Janex

WQell done Jane for taking Mr bean to the hairdressers, i bet he feels loads better for not having those matts pulling on his skin...he does look a bit upset about his hair do though :lol:

WQell done Jane for taking Mr bean to the hairdressers, i bet he feels loads better for not having those matts pulling on his skin...he does look a bit upset about his hair do though :lol:

Donna had already made sure that Mr Bean was de-matted before he came here :D
The poor chap lost his fur AND his plums at the same time :shock:

Gives a different take on that infamous Barber Shop question.......'Something for the weekend sir ?'.................:lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bless his cottons.

No wonder he was trying to escape, its no way to impress your new friends is it.....poor little chap must be dying of embaressment :shock:

Back