• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lavender Lodge

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
After looking at Jellys hutch today i realised its a great size but its looking a little shabby and i figured being the moody mare she is...i figured it would be better if she and peanut move into a new posh pad together! My mum agreed to loan me the extra £50 i needed and weve nearly put it together! only thing is....

there an extra wooden bit, just like a thing slab and i have no idea where it goes??im confused

well its VERY big so they cans hare it until they start ickerign and then when they do we can take the ladder away, block the hole and they can have half each until something more permanent can be sorted. we figured jelly and peanut deserved a hutch and with the possiblity of the babies being here 4 the winter...it seemed like a sensible plan.

so we dont need that bit then?x

If its a double storey one is the hutch called Thistle Hall ? I had a spare plank about 4ft long and about 4" wide. Its to block the underneath of the hutch off when the fennel fold run is attached :D Hope this helps :D

ohhh i see! no its not hirstle hall its a larger one but only with one level! but i think its 4 the same thing!

Uh oh i used my piece of wood to make a banister on my Thistle Hall so that the piggies don't fall down the stairs!
Now Bert's Lavender Lodge won't be able to have the run attached!

lol!!! if you cnt get to it, il measure mine 2mo and tell you the measuements, then just a cut a peice down 2 size and use that instead! x

So ou bought a lavender lodge then? I know you said you thought you might when you saw the photos the other day, im sure they will love it, Petey ad Jess do (even if Petey is trying to eat it:shock: )

Even Benji had a taste of the hutch today:shock: :no:

And yes the extra bit is for the run, we just put ours in the shed incase we want it. I think it fits at the top of the left door as you take the left door off to fit a run.

well after i saw how lovely it looked set up i got one! plus then if the boys cnt be found a home they can have jellys hutch she has atm. hows he doing? bet hes full of beans isnt he!lol

well after i saw how lovely it looked set up i got one! plus then if the boys cnt be found a home they can have jellys hutch she has atm. hows he doing? bet hes full of beans isnt he!lol

Hes doing fine, settling in really well and making himself at home. He had a play with his toys today, he hasnt really touched them so far, so not sure if he has thought they werent his:lol: but he was playing with his willow ball and jingle ball
100_0640.jpg

100_0639.jpg

100_0633.jpg

100_0644.jpg

100_0638.jpg

Hes very cheeky and wants lots of attention:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hes a very tidy boy too, his hutch is still nice and clean and tidy, which makes things nice and easy for cleaning for me:D hes using the litter tray and hes making good use of his snuggle safe which he hops straight onto at night to keep warm:D :D my O/H is very taken with him and has told me he is claiming him as his rabbit:D :D :lol:

lol wow he sounds like hes adored benji lol!! bet hes glad he agreed to having him! so does he use the snugglesafe alot? because i was going to get one but wasnt ure if they would use it?x

lol wow he sounds like hes adored benji lol!! bet hes glad he agreed to having him! so does he use the snugglesafe alot? because i was going to get one but wasnt ure if they would use it?x

Yep he loves his snugglesafe at night, think it might be that he misses the warnth of his mum and brothers but last night i put it in his bedroom area and he hopped straight on it and settled down:lol: :D
Hes definatly a sensible boy and got himself sorted.......he has 2 large litter trays in the bedroom area of the hutch, he uses the one at the back for sleeping in at night and thats where his snugglesafe goes, then the front tray is where he toilets, then he has his day bed which is his soft bed in the living area, which is where i found him this morning when i uncovered him:D

Hubby said to me yesterday that he was glad we took him:D as he loves him to bits as hes so cute and cheeky:D

Yep he loves his snugglesafe at night, think it might be that he misses the warnth of his mum and brothers but last night i put it in his bedroom area and he hopped straight on it and settled down:lol: :D
Hes definatly a sensible boy and got himself sorted.......he has 2 large litter trays in the bedroom area of the hutch, he uses the one at the back for sleeping in at night and thats where his snugglesafe goes, then the front tray is where he toilets, then he has his day bed which is his soft bed in the living area, which is where i found him this morning when i uncovered him:D

Hubby said to me yesterday that he was glad we took him:D as he loves him to bits as hes so cute and cheeky:D

He is beautiful :) x

i jus finished it! i do holiday boarding aswel and was fully booked. but sum1 needed boarding fromt oday and bcus jelly wont be ready til next week i rekon, im using it for boarding this week! but the boarders have given it a thumbs up! very pretty tri colour dutch bunnies!

Back