• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oooooo-Errr What Has Donna Given Me To Look After !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I dont think that Mr Bean is really a Bunny at all !! He has just started to climb the sides of his dog crate in order to get a better view of his surroundings :shock:

I nearly died of shock when I came into the room to see a ball of white fuzz clinging determindly to the side of the crate :shock: :? :shock:

Shame my camera batteries are on charge, I'll try and catch him on camera later !!

Janex

He really is a funny little chap !! He looks like he has another Buns feet as with his shaved body his fluffy feet look HUMUNGOUS :lol: :lol: So does his fluffy tail :lol: :lol:

Janex

Haha lionel was trying to climb up my curtains the other night but he didn't get far off the floor before i caught him!

Jane

2 of Lady Janes babies could climb up the side of the 3 foot pen I had in the garden and escape from it :roll:

Awww bless him!

Two of my boarders, both are lionheads from seperate homes, climb tree's!!!! Yes tree's!!!!

Two of my boarders, both are lionheads from seperate homes, climb tree's!!!! Yes tree's!!!!

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Dusty will climb the sides of his run to try and escape....he has a secure lid on his run!

Monty, my lop jumps up to the very top side of his pen... its funny to see.

He clings to it, no where else to go but down.... but he clings motionless for about 7 seconds just looking just as surprised as I am everytime I see him do it.

He does it at feeing time.... little over excited i thinks.
:lol:

Back