• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a few rattie pics for those of you who like rats!!!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Rolo and scrumpy in the tunnel, not sure what Rolo's doing with the dog biscuit :lol:
PA190007.jpg

fat boy Rocky stuffing his face in a sneaky corner of my desk!
PA200013.jpg

Scrumpy again because he's a bit of a poser!
PA200022.jpg

Rocky and scrumpys bum!!!
PA200026.jpg

and my 2 shy boys Rolo and Polo
PA200020.jpg

PA200017.jpg

louk finny mour frwends to envyte to our wheding! :lol: -Grwac

Ignore Grace - she's in love at the moment! :roll: :lol: I love your rats - love the union jack fuzzbutt bed :lol: *still waiting for mine grrr@postmen*

louk finny mour frwends to envyte to our wheding! :lol: -Grwac

Ignore Grace - she's in love at the moment! :roll: :lol: I love your rats - love the union jack fuzzbutt bed :lol: *still waiting for mine grrr@postmen*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Its going to end up being one big expensive wedding isnt it :lol:

sooo gorgeous!! (why is everyone teasing my with gorgeous ratty pics!!)

how many ratties would you expect to fit in a standard bunny napping bag? or should i bring the large bag ;) :p :lol: :oops:

:love: Aww they are adorable, i love rats
I got a few pics of my girlies earlier
Jekyll
88912327.jpg

bdd8bc44.jpg

Hyde
a5e2079c.jpg

c529b710.jpg

I looked really funny with a rat in each pocket :lol:

i luv rats right up to the bum...... im really freaked by the tails.. their little faces are sooo cute too...ive made a comprimise with myself and have chipmunks, cute little faces with fluffy tails...lol

its when they wack you with them thats a bit freaky - actually its not freaky its damn right mean of them - especially if they hit the eye :lol: ... I am really sad that the only thing that put me off rats wasnt their tails was their faces :lol: *I have to be different* :roll:

its when they wack you with them thats a bit freaky - actually its not freaky its damn right mean of them - especially if they hit the eye :lol: ... I am really sad that the only thing that put me off rats wasnt their tails was their faces :lol: *I have to be different* :roll:

oo yeah a tail whack in the eye does sting a bit doesnt it! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Rocky is sooooo dashing!!! :D
I've wanted rats for years, and after years of nagging have finally joined the club!!!
I like their tails, they're really interactive!:D

Back