• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is a camera mummy

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Hmmm lets stay here
20102007047.jpg

Cannot resist running to camera
20102007045.jpg

Best put on my cute face
20102007043.jpg

feet
18102007006.jpg

yeah, since we;ve had them, theyve always had free run of the front room... but i just love the company... i mean they have eachother so have a good time, but i love talking to them...
sorry I;m mad...
Ive made the run bigger inside so my front room is being takebn over but its lovely and clean, im pleased cus they are lovely and clean x

:twisted:

My bunnies now!
I'll bring Bobby and they'll be like "ooooh! A boy bunny! :love:" and they'll follow him into my car. I've got a plan.

ha ha. marsha will but lilly loves nick. today when i was giving nick a kiss goodbye, lilly ran to the front of the inhouse run and gave me such a dirty look

Bobby was sat on Martyn's head earlier (don't ask) and Nibbles was looking EVERYWHERE for him, and as soon as she jumped on the sofa and saw that he was on Martyn's head, she gave Martyn such a scowl and huffed!!! Stroppy little madam!

bless. stroppy bunny.
when you come, ill get them a little present to take back for all three as ill be putting ina food and hay order before you come...
you needent send that treat, if the dates ok, just pop bring it when you come x

Back