• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jeezo POO! - (couple of questions)

Pringle

Warren Veteran
AHHH
Can anybody help me...
Ok well as you know i now have Pringle a girlbun Sophie- Pringle used to use his litter tray ALL the time, but since getting Sophie she poo's ALL over the place, their grass run is FULL of poo all over it and i have to constantly clean it, in their hutch she poo's everywhere :? and i went out today and what looks like 'Pringles poo' is now all over the bottom of the hutch :? .. im sure its Pringles... Im constantly cleeaning them out now as they poo everywhere, i think Pringle still poos in litter tray sometimes but starting not to.
Im loosing my marbles.
Ive tried puting Sophies poo in the litter tray etc but it doesnt work, she still poo's on grss and all over hutch/slab run...How can i get her poo'in in litter tray.

Oh and... another question :oops: as some of you know Pringle has had bloat a couple of times, how can i keep a track of his poo's to make sure he doesnt stop poo'ing, im sure i can tell difference from Sophie and Pringles poo but i may be wrong sometimes, i feel Pringle doesnt poo enough as he used to :?

Oh and one more :oops: Sophie (im sure its her :? ) keeps poo'ing them berry looking poo's (cant spell proper name) i keep removing them and puting them in bin but she seems to poo them at least once a day and doesnt eat them, they look quite wet and sticky :? is this ok shes not eating them?

Oh man so many poo questions IM SORRY but please help my poo problem :oops: !!

How long has it been going on? It look my newly bonded buns about a month to settle down & we still get the odd poo everywhere day.

Sorry to say this but Spike and Kiki never regained their litter trained habits after bonding :( ... I think they're both the poo everywhere culprits:( .

As for not eating the caecals (and apologies if you've done this already) but have you looked at the diet and seen if there's anything you can eliminate there to encourage hay eating?

Sorry to say this but Spike and Kiki never regained their litter trained habits after bonding :( ... I think they're both the poo everywhere culprits:( .

As for not eating the caecals (and apologies if you've done this already) but have you looked at the diet and seen if there's anything you can eliminate there to encourage hay eating?

She has lots of hay to eat, and all she really has is well i give her a handful of pellets but she doesnt eat them all. She eats grass to, quite a lot of that. Will maybe try to encourage more hay eating.. :?

And ahh means i have two very dirty buns :lol: xx

I know we think ceacals are quite disgusting but I wonder if her tum good be out of sorts making them even too disgusting for her to eat :? . Maybe try a probiotic in the water :?

Back