• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we make a book?

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Just a thought, but there is so much help and advice on here it must be the best rabbit resource around. Would it possible to collate the info and get it published with all profit going to rabbit charities?

Would you have to get the permission of the author of every bit though, else you might be open to plagarism and copyright claims?

Would you have to get the permission of the author of every bit though, else you might be open to plagarism and copyright claims?

Depends on the T's & C's of being a member on the site, but yeah you could be right. Perhaps if everyone who was willing to add to it posted with their consent it could work....

Hmmmm.....its a big job! But hey thats not to say it couldn't be done...:D

Who 'owns' the site?

Thats an interesting idea!

I know before I got my two bunnies, I looked up the idea of getting two males and the sites (cant remember which ones) that I went on to more or less told me this was fine but they didnt tell me of the problems that may occur. I didnt know about this website at the time.

On here you get so many reasons and answers for problems. It would be a great idea to put it in a book.

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

:D love this idea if all the proceeds go to helping bunnies.. Lets hope it could be done

Jane would have to have at least a whole chapter to herself, She's always the first one to help when were all in distress:D

Back