• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home Visit on monday..... any advice??

nina81

Alpha Buck
I know i'm being silly because winnie lives like a queen and is very spoilt but i'm having my home visit monday following my visit to my rescue centre yesterday..... now i know they're coming i've convinced myself that they are gonna find something to pick on!! i really want jeff he's had such a hard time! he's not gonna be ready for a while coz he's been sick poor boy but they just rang me and now i'm stressing! so guys any hints or tips on what they will be looking at?? or last minute things i should do???:roll:

I know i'm being silly because winnie lives like a queen and is very spoilt but i'm having my home visit monday following my visit to my rescue centre yesterday..... now i know they're coming i've convinced myself that they are gonna find something to pick on!! i really want jeff he's had such a hard time! he's not gonna be ready for a while coz he's been sick poor boy but they just rang me and now i'm stressing! so guys any hints or tips on what they will be looking at?? or last minute things i should do???:roll:

:wave: Just be yourself thats all they want to see :D Good Luck

Back