• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding...

Fran

Warren Veteran
... I hate it :(

It makes you such a nervous wreck. I'm bonding Susiemae's boys with Nancy at the moment, I hate it when they fight with each other :(

Eee, Billie just groomed Nancy and they've only been together for about an hour :D Gizmo saw and got all offended, he's sitting in his liter tray now :roll: Billie was in a real grump to start with but now he seems to have decided she's not all bad :)

lololololol ive just realised group bonding must be like big brother..... fake liking and bitchyness... then theres always a couple who fall in love.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks :D They're being good at the moment and they've been grooming each other all afternoon so it's looking good :D

Oh Fran, just seen your post.

I feel really bad now as you have all the responsibility of the bonding!!!!

Billy can be a grump and probably alot of it is because he's indoors as he's very much an outdoor rabbit.

I hope its not too stressful for you, I'll be thinking of you and I know that I am too much of a wimp to have done it myself:oops:

xxxx

No it's okay, just had a panic this morning after her and Billie had a scuffle and she got really stressed. She's absolutely shattered now :lol: Billie's fine now as well, he seems more concerned about eating hay than anything else :lol:

I'll let you know how they're getting on.

xxx

Back