• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOOK..christmas cards featuring our rescue animals/update

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
We are selling christmas cards (handmade by Tracey) .

All the animals featured on these cards have been helped by Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity.All the money raised by their sale will go to the charity.

They come in packs of 5 cards of assorted designs and sizes . Either mixed packs featuring cats , dogs , guinea pigs and rabbits or all rabbits / dogs etc

2007_1019CARDS0001.jpg

this is an example of a rabbit pack.

2007_1019CARDS0004.jpg

this is an example of a mixed pack.

prices....

1 pack of 5 cards...
£5 plus 70p post and packaging

2 packs
£10 plus £1.40 post and packaging

3 packs
£15 plus £1.85 post and packaging

4 packs
£20 plus £1.85 post and packaging

please pm your orders or send by e mail to
barc.bunnies3@tesco.net

Angie

Last edited:
They look great :D I was actually going into town to get my christmas cards today but im going to order some of those instead :D

Awwww!!! I so need to get myself some of them, but it'll have to wait 'till pay day first.

They're such a good idea.

Bobby is upset he wasn't made into a card :lol:

If anyone wants any of these cards please send your cheques ASAP we cant post out the cards untill we recieve your payment and cheque is cleared.

Dont leave it untill the last minnute as supplies are getting low and also we want to get them out before the christmas postal rush.;) ;)

Back