• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Following on......

susiemae

Mama Doe
from the "if you could have whatever bunny you wanted" thread, somebody mentioned that there seems to be less girls than boys for rehoming. I also noticed this when I was looking for a girlie bun for my two boys. Is there a reason for this? Is it harder to rehome boys than girls? Are there usually more boys in each litter?

From Rabbit Rehome...

Current number of Females: 326
Current number of Males: 291

:D

i asked louise at hopper haven about why so many boys and she said girls dont fight each other so much but boys tend to so atleast one goes to a rescue :(

From Rabbit Rehome...

Current number of Females: 326
Current number of Males: 291

:D

i was looking for a single gal..... they all seem to be bonded so thats prob why theres more... i only had space for the one... altho i wanted more....lol

It fluctuates.....due to sods law I have more girls when everyone wants boys and vice versa.

We are buck heavy again now.

i was looking for a single gal..... they all seem to be bonded so thats prob why theres more... i only had space for the one... altho i wanted more....lol

Hello :wave:

Are you still looking? I'm going to see Jane Dexter on Sun to collect some fosters, do you want me to see what girlies she has? What age, size etc are you looking for?

no im happy to say.. Alvin is going to bond with his new wife next saturday... wohooooooooooooo i cant wait.... two little bunnies to spoil rotten instead of one hehehehe

It was me that said i can't find a girlie bun! All the smaller ones are bonded or a million miles away, everytime i see a bun that would be suitable it turns out to be another boy, maybe my Lionel would like a boyfriend :lol:

It was me that said i can't find a girlie bun! All the smaller ones are bonded or a million miles away, everytime i see a bun that would be suitable it turns out to be another boy, maybe my Lionel would like a boyfriend :lol:

Where are you? Are you still looking?

Back