• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues

Hi all

As much as I love looking on Rabbit Re-Home when it comes to me finding a wife for Flopsy (very soon) there are never any listings for Cleveland, Durham or Tyne & Wear. I am in Hartlepool and the closest I can find are in Yorkshire and about a two hour drive away.:cry:

Is there anone out there who knows of any in the area above - they would have to bond for me as well as I wouldn't have a clue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello :wave:

Im sure if you found a suitable companion for your bun a bunny run could be arranged if the rescue were happy to rehome to you, its been done quite a lot :D

I know about the bunny runs but its the bonding I would worry about - I work full time and would be worried if they didn't bond.

Would definately need somewhere to go to be bonded.

a lot of rescue do the bonding for you so that shouldn't be a problem.

Just get in touch with the rescue that has a bun you're interested in and i'm sure everything will work out :wave:

Back