• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have decided to rename the species

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I think grabb-its is much more descriptive
(please note, these are oldish phots, apologies if you have seen them before and also my front room is a little bit less chaotic now :D )
100_0798.jpg

100_0787.jpg

100_0784.jpg

100_0719.jpg

100_0715.jpg

barneyandJanes.jpg

Any more grabb-its out there?

lol .............wonderful pics - i was just thinkin how us bunnie owners just get use to having hay laying about - i was so house proud but then came the buns and they changed my life in more ways than one.....i dont care as long as they are happy wot a little bit of hay :lol:

lol .............wonderful pics - i was just thinkin how us bunnie owners just get use to having hay laying about - i was so house proud but then came the buns and they changed my life in more ways than one.....i dont care as long as they are happy wot a little bit of hay :lol:

Tell me about it! I've got pictures of when I first got Barney and the flat looks ok, I still think it was the arival of Roxy that tipped it over the edge :lol:

There's always more! Just got to find my batteries for the camera so I can transfer them across.

my Angel is a real grabber!!! She snatches large bits of food out your hand, but takes treats really really gently!! it's so cute!

IMG_3551-1.jpg

Back