• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CARYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves L@@K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you are Carys some piccies of my lovely chicken Bill from 1 day to fairly recent:

Here's the first lot, taken back in the days when he was a she called Millie!!!!
Getting ready to hatch very exciting moment!!!! :D
Chickabouttohatchoutofegg4thJune.jpg

Just hatched
Justhatched24thJune.jpg

Just after he was transfered to his new home, in the kitchen
Chickinhisnewhome5thJune10.jpg

1 week old and already a character
SV400079.jpg

SV400080.jpg

Interested in anything that moved or flickered in this case the camera button!!! :lol:
SV400082.jpg

12 days old
SV400128.jpg

Love this piccie!!! :lol:
SV400125.jpg

2 weeks old
Mylittlebaby18thJune.jpg

Millie18thJune.jpg

And now a Billy!!!
IMAG0405.jpg

These were taken a week or two ago isn't he gorgeous!?!?! :love:
IMAG1321.jpg

IMAG1323.jpg

And finally him and Georgie sharing brekkie together
IMAG1354.jpg

Well thats Bill's life so far he is now a bit over 4 months old and is such a lovely boy and ever so friendly. I'm training him to go into his pen when I whistle and he is doing it. This morning I whistled and said 'In' and he hopped in his pen, then I clicked my fingers and he hopped out!!!! :D He is such a lovely boy and I wouldn't swap him for any chicken he is one in a million!!!!!

Esther x

Last edited:
Aww he is a handsome boy :D
They grow so quickly, I think mine have nearly doubled in size in a week!
How old was Millie before you could tell he was a Billy?!

Awww Esther he is lovely, I love his feathery feet.:love: :love:
Does he wake you up crowing in a morning?

My friend recently got 3 chickens, a white one and 2 magpies I've yet to meet them :)

My Millie thinks Billy is a much better name for him :lol:

Arrr thanks guys :D

Missy, no he doesn't really wake us up much, in fact I haven't heard him crowing much :? Though he does do it sometimes

I still don't see Carys anywhere *waves* :lol: Thanks for all the great comments

Back