• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know what.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

sezzalee

Warren Scout
In such a nice forum I do often get confused as to why people think its necessary to snap at each other and make snide comments about how someone is looking after their rabbit. We are all here to talk about our bunnies and show everyone our photos, so whats the point in being horrible? Just because its not how you would deal with a situation there's no need to be rude and snappy. As my mum says, if you havnt got anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. I come on here to see peoples pictures, ask advice, put my own photos on and recently if Im looking at someone's photos and reading someone else's comments they just seem to keep getting catty and unneccessary.

I think you may have posted this in the wrong section.

Just ignore people if you think they are being horrid. Everyone has different opions about things, thats just life, just let them get on with it and don't get involved! :D

They're all a good bunch really! :D

no its the right section, people being catty about other peoples photos, just think if you wanna look through someone's photos be friendly not mean!! :(
ANYWAY
I like your timeline thingy btw!!

no its the right section, people being catty about other peoples photos, just think if you wanna look through someone's photos be friendly not mean!! :(
ANYWAY
I like your timeline thingy btw!!

Ta v much! :D

If you click on it you can get your own, can count down to anything you like! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back