• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

small bag SS going free

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I just found a small bag of SS in my garage, it's too heavy to post but if anyone lives near me and wants it, its going free as mine are on A&P now

What's the best before date on it? I would pay whatever it cost to post if it would keep up my supplies for Evo (if it's a certain date) until I can find something else he likes.

It says best before dec 08, I did notice it had a little air hole in the bag though, not sure if it's supposed to be there or not :?

Sorry to jump in, hope I don't step on anyone's toes. I too have a small bag of SS (Bobbin has turned his nose up at it :rolleyes: ) so this too is going free to anyone who wants it. I've opened it, but it's only been opened for a week and I've only used a couple of handfuls from it.

Let me know if anyone wants it, either to collect or post.

I will find out the expiry date if that helps too.

have you tried him on A&P its the only other one that Fudge will eat as he's really fussy?

are you getting your allen and page online or have you found somewhere local..please tell!!

if none wants it try asking the asap in waterlooville im sure there must some buns on it but they usually use excel but......

or take it to animed..they have a collection bin al the time for sidlesham cat n rabbit rescue;)

btw sugarplum could be berties sister..awwwww

Back