• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny hates my husband ??

sarahmarshadlam

Warren Scout
Hello,

Tinker is male housebunny and neteured and he's the most loving, affectionate sweet natured bunny I could ever ask for. We have such a special bond, but he doesn't seem to like my husband very much. Sometimes he'll be ok with him, then he'll grunt, growl, box or bite him (this is the rabbit by the way!!).

Is this a male rivalry thing? Or can he sense the vibes that my husband doesn't like him that much? I would like for them to get on.

Sarah xx

Obi my male neutured house bun loves me allot! And treats me differently to my husband.
he'll groom and scratch at my feet for attention but he'll never do this with my husband! But then i would say he does like him cos he loves his strokes no matter who is stroking him.

All i can suggest is perhaps your husband needs to make some time to build up a bond with him. Feeding him is a good way of doing this. Animals are clever and know who it is that feeds them.

Share the responsibility for him and hopefully you can share his love!!:D :D

Back