• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who loves Lionheads??

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I noticed from the "Who's your fave RU bunny" in general chat that Lionheads are really popular!

So, let's celebrate that wonderful breed by posting losts and lots of photos of our little fluffy friends, and making everyone go "AWWWWWWW!!!!! Look at the little fuzzy bunny!!"

martyns6.jpg

rabbits033.jpg

IMAG0002-1.jpg

925.jpg

429.jpg

walkies1.jpg

YAY!
Well. Amber was described as a Lionhead cross at the RSPCA place... But she's fluffy enough! Let's see...

amber_barneylove.jpg

Amber_grasseater.jpg

Amber_floppygirl.jpg

Amber_closeup.jpg

Amber_whatsthatnoise.jpg

(Wasn't me that scared her! It was Barney launching himself off a box, in a noisy was, further up the hall...)

here are my two, one fluffy, one not so fluffy

Choci, taken today, (minus his plums:lol: )
ImportedPhotos00337.jpg

Lily also taken today excuse the look on her face she was spayed on wednesday and I think she's a bit tender at he moment:(
ImportedPhotos00325.jpg

And I couldn't resist this one, look for a bum in the back ground (clue, its white);)
ImportedPhotos00329.jpg

vikki

PS I love everbodys lionheads:love:

I DO, I do, I do!!!! Lionheads was what made me want a bun in the first place... I ended up getting a lop, but Lionheads have stolen my heart too :D

YAY!
Well. Amber was described as a Lionhead cross at the RSPCA place... But she's fluffy enough! Let's see...

My Bobby, is a lionhead cross, but he's the least fluffy lionhead I've ever seen! He has a slightly fluffier bit at the back of his neck, but it's only a bit fluffier than a normal bun. I'm hoping he develops a mullet, he's only 7 months so he's still got time

My Bobby, is a lionhead cross, but he's the least fluffy lionhead I've ever seen! He has a slightly fluffier bit at the back of his neck, but it's only a bit fluffier than a normal bun. I'm hoping he develops a mullet, he's only 7 months so he's still got time

Same her Lily we think as some nethie in her. She's only fluffy at the back of the neck, but she is getting fluffier, and it is starting to resemble a mullet, It's hard to see from the pics because shes white, although some of the tufts on her neck are tan. she also has two little tufts on her bum.

My Mishy :D

Mishy1.jpg

Watcha looking at? :lol:

Mishy2.jpg

Admiring her Husbun Liam :D

Pic-1.jpg

Only problem is, piccies just don't do her justice :? She is the most gorgeous, friendly, snuggle bun, i love her to bits :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
Nibbles earnt the nickname "Guinea pig cat rabbit" when she was young. She's always resembled a small cat though. It's her ears!

Back