• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute Tinker and his revamped house!

sarahmarshadlam

Warren Scout
Hello! My Tinker is so adorable, I had to share some photos:love:

I have also recently added some glittery hearts etc to his indoor hutch to add some sparkle.:bunny:

Tinker in his house.
Picture111 003.jpg

Close up of the top
Picture111 005.jpg

Sitting on the sofa
Picture111 018.jpg

Beautiful ears!
Picture111 006.jpg

Classy in pink tiara
tinkerprincess.jpg

Thank you for viewing:wave:
Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you think it is too small? It's the downstiars aswell. He has enough room to stretch out & he is out of it a lot, but I wouldn't want it too be not big enough!!:cry:

Arrr bless him, he's a sparkle bun :lol:

A pen attached down stairs sound a good idea:thumb:

Rabswood

I used to have this hutch, its not a bad size if your bun is out alot of the time but attaching a pen is a fantastic idea..............
.....Just had another look and I did not have this hutch, it was very similar though.

hello!

Hello! Yeah, when he was a baby it seemed very large. He is out a lot but I want him to have the best so I've done a bit of DIY over the weekend. I haven't got the cover yet but he seems to really engoy his new 'garden'. Here's some pics below

Picture111 019.jpg

Picture111 021.jpg

I love him sooooo much!:love: :arrow: :bunny:

Hello! Yeah, when he was a baby it seemed very large. He is out a lot but I want him to have the best so I've done a bit of DIY over the weekend. I haven't got the cover yet but he seems to really engoy his new 'garden'. Here's some pics below

*pics*

I love him sooooo much!:love: :arrow: :bunny:

Ohhh - WELL DONE!!!! :D :D :D Thats fantastic :D You are one ace bunny Mum ;) Xx

That looks good :D Unless he's a jumper I don't think you need a cover tbh, mine have a pen attached to their crate that's about 30 inches high (I think) and they haven't jumped. Unless you wanted one of course :) xxx

Last edited:
yaaay it looks brilliant :)... i bet hes very very happy your his mummy.... i got some cheap mesh from a garden centre to use as my cover... it wont keep him in if hes determined but it seems to work quite well as hes not risked it yet...

Well done for giving him some extra room... I also thought it looked too small for him before and I'm sure he'll definatley enjoy the extra space.:thumb:

:wave: Great Place - can i move in :lol:

fab arrangements love the hearts on the outside - u are a super bunny mummy...:D

his garden looks great - and don't worry about your o/h not being impressed - my bedroom looks a bit like that at the moment - just tell him that it's 'normal'!!! :lol:

Back