• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley is a guard rabbit

Stanley's Mom

Warren Scout
Yesturday I had a visit from a friend that I havent seen for ages. I took him into Stanleys room as he has never seen him before. I was stroking Stan when my friend came over to me for a closer look. Stanley started grunting loudly and then ran over to my friend and started to sort of box him. Then he sunk his teeth into his ankle. :shock: I was so shocked. Stanley has never been vicious before. My friend ran out of the room and Stanley came back to me for a cuddle. :rolleyes: Why did he do this? Do you think that he must have been scared of my friend?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: over protect bun:lol: :lol: at least you know that a burglar doesn't stand a chance of getting out alive:lol: :lol:

Nice one Stanley:thumb:

Yes, it sounds like your his and no-one elses!:lol: :lol:
It was probably a new smell/scent that he wasn't keen on. Poor friend, he must have ran (or hobbled) a mile :lol: :lol:
You can now legitimately put up one of those "Beware of the Rabbit" signs:lol:

Back