• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG big fight shock!!!

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I was sitting here and Caramel was having a play in the garden. Suddenly I caught lots of movement out of the corner of my eye and saw caramel and Sugarplum circling round and round in the garden and white fur everywhere :shock:

Caramel had obviously chewed through Sugarplums wire run somehow as there was a hole in it and Sugarplum doesn't have any teeth! and the big girl got out!

Thankfully I can't see any damage on Sugarplum, luckily frenchies have really thick fur, but her little heart was going so fast, as is mine now :shock:

Need to go and repair the run now with some smaller holed wire!!!

Awww hope your beautiful toothless girl is OK :shock: Was it chicken wire on the run? Good to know bunnies can chew through it :shock:

yes it was chicken wire, the other runs have the smaller holed wire so i'm going to cover the run in that later! I can't believe she got through the chicken wire though :shock:

That means that Caramel has bitten everyone of my other rabbits now :evil:

Last edited:
Back