• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you could have.....

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
One rabbit from Rabbit Rehome at the moment and distance was no object who would it be and why? :D

:wave: I totally have fallen in love with two very pretty bunnies on RR and RIN :love: :love: I think they are so unusual an stunning :D So much so that they are coming to live with us. They are Fudge and Beauty and we are going upto Barnsley tomorrow morning to collect them :D They have been waiting since January for a new home :shock: Ive never had a long hairedish bunny and this two have stolen my heart. They hopefully will be bonded with my Dotty, Radley and Spuddy next week :D

Clover.
She's in Greater Manchester... has been on there for 11 months or something now. And I did look at her when searching for a Barney friend. But I don't think they'd rehome to me. They like to house their outdoor rabbits in pairs, and although my two share a run and are very cute together whilst out there, they don't share a hutch. Barney doesn't like sharing his hutch and keeps his neat - Amber trashes hers, and he's a rabbit who really likes his own space. And for some reason I had it in my head they wanted a run permenantly available to their bunnies... but I don't think they do. :) I must have imagined things, hehe.
But she's a pretty girly.

I dont look anymore (well not often:lol: ) but I would probably head into the longtermers or OAP's section and pick one:D

It wouldnt be one, it would have to be a bonded pair. I saw them last night on RR. Its a little guy called Twiggs and his girlfriend Sophie. They've had an appalling life and poor Twiggs has some lasting physical and emotional damage. Unfortunately they're in Gloucestershire but Im hoping so much that they find a loving home:love:

Back