• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty one sad lonely boy =(

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
IMG_1160.jpg

tried bonding him and Crystal many times over this past week but she just wont accept him :cry: put them together today and she bit his bum making him cry :cry: im now afraid that Misty will be a lonely boy for the next year or so, hes such a shy boy and doesnt mind being bossed around i just feel Crystals a little to hard on him bless him :( looking at recent pictures of him he looks vey sad ive never seen that in any of my buns before and its breaking my heart :(

i have decided that i cant live watching him be sad for the next year :( going to sort myself out and hopefully next month il be contacting a few rescues ;) i have my eye on a few on RR

well Crystal and Misty seem to do teh best job at pulling at the heart strings :p i just wish one of your 10 week old babies were a girl lol

Back