• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally some pictures!

Azzy

Young Bun
They arent great because I took them on my camera phone. I still can't find my camera cord. Also, can anyone tell offhand by looking at Carrots what kind of bunny she might be?

Carrots.jpg

PeanutButter.jpg

wow look at Carrot's ears!! I dont know what breed she would be but she looks lovely, as does Peanut too.. they look like they make a lovely couple :D

wow look at Carrot's ears!! I dont know what breed she would be but she looks lovely, as does Peanut too.. they look like they make a lovely couple :D

Thanks. Your lionheads are adorable. I would love to have a lionhead. Your kitty is a cutie too. I have a soft spot in my heart for black cats.

Lovely rabbits. Not sure on Carrots breed, possibly an agouti cross??

Is there such a thing as a plain ol rabbit? I mean, is it possible that she's just a standard rabbit and not any specific breed? I dont know much about rabbit breeds. I know what lops, lionheads, and flemish giants are but thats about it :lol:

Lovely rabbits. Not sure on Carrots breed, possibly an agouti cross??

Shows how much you know:roll: :roll:
Agouti is a colour not a breed!!!
i would think she has rex in there some where check to see if she has a tiny bald spot on her hocks dont worry i can see by the pics she hasnt got the plush fur!!!:lol:

Shows how much you know:roll: :roll:
Agouti is a colour not a breed!!!
That's unneccesarily antagonistic and harsh. We're not in a competition here on RU, we're all learning and trying to help each other, and that comment says more about you than The Gaffer.

Back