• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sapphire?

Hiya Hilda,

I do believe it is tomorrow (according to a PM I had from Jill)... I think Pansy is being done at the same time too.

Mega vibes to them both xx

OOHHHH.....Big Vibes for Pansy too.:D I still miss those two, even though we've got cute wee Nia to think about. I think it's because I still have nightmares about where they came from.:(

Buns are just like kids I suppose...the worrying doesn't stop just because they've moved out:lol: :lol:

Hello..and delayed speys I'm afraid..they will be done on Monday due to me not being organised after being away..my mother came back with me and so she has had most of my attention at the moment..not the time to ignore her for the bunnies....
so vibes for Monday will be needed!

Phew:D :D I can relax over the weekend. Hope everything's as well as it can be with you and yours Jill. I fully understand your priorities at the moment. Thinking of you.:)

That's great news, Jill. I've been thinking about them all day, but had been too nervous about asking when I was on earlier this evening!! I can go to bed relaxed now. Give them both a nose rub form me and an extra cuddle from Rog.:)

Nose rubs and cuddles given!:D

Also slices of apple and some rocket as they were both good girls...weren't too keen on eating their pellets or hay last night..but the apple worked!:D

Back