• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our first foster bun presenting Richie...

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
richiefosterbun.jpg

Sorry the pic's not very good!
This is Richie he arrived at my Mum's house on Sunday, he is quite a big boy a lovely lop, hes so friendly and he loves nothing more than binkying around the garden :D

Well luckily he is being looked after mainly by my mum, dad, bro and sis, i live down the road in a flat so no room for any fosters, that way i can't fail hehe
My Mum has said that she thinks my sister will find it hard to let him go though!

Awww, I just saw him on the ARC website, he is very handsome. He'd be the right age for my Sunnie, too. I took my four to their boarding place today, and even there Sunnie got bullied by the others. Somehow I doubt that she'll ever get accepted. :( So I may be looking for a boyfriend for her soon.

Awww, I just saw him on the ARC website, he is very handsome. He'd be the right age for my Sunnie, too. I took my four to their boarding place today, and even there Sunnie got bullied by the others. Somehow I doubt that she'll ever get accepted. :( So I may be looking for a boyfriend for her soon.

Aww poor Sunnie, this little guy is so sweet, i was actually shocked at how lovely he was from the first minute, i hope she will be accepted one day :)

Back