• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Bobbie Bunny :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture1418.jpg

Picture1419.jpg

She is such a sweetheart :love:

Janex

she's beautiful, so white! How old is she Jane? Do you have a favourite of all your buns or one you're particularly fond of? Claire x

she's beautiful, so white! How old is she Jane? Do you have a favourite of all your buns or one you're particularly fond of? Claire x

I can only guess at Bobbie's age as she was rescued from a meat farm (Theo rescued her and 18 other Buns) We think Bobbie is about 1 year old but she has been to h*ll and back during her short life :cry: :cry:
Thanks to Theo Bobbie is now able to remain safe, loved and cared for forever :D

I dont have a 'favorite' amongst my Buns. They are all special in their own way.
But Jack (now at The Bridge :cry: ) will ALWAYS be my EXTRA special Bun

Picture491.jpg

Janex

I can only guess at Bobbie's age as she was rescued from a meat farm (Theo rescued her and 18 other Buns) We think Bobbie is about 1 year old but she has been to h*ll and back during her short life :cry: :cry:
Thanks to Theo Bobbie is now able to remain safe, loved and cared for forever :D

I dont have a 'favorite' amongst my Buns. They are all special in their own way.
But Jack (now at The Bridge :cry: ) will ALWAYS be my EXTRA special Bun

Picture491.jpg

Janex

Bobbie is gorgeous, you've done a fab job, she is lucky now! Jack is an absolutely stunning bun, was he your first, what's the story there?

Awwww Bobbie!!:love:

I've just read your Jack thread, for probably the third or fourth time and yet again I'm so moved by it that I can't find anything to write on it!! :cry: :oops: Oh and once again I'm crying at work!

Jane, have you ever thought about writing a book about your experiences with your buns? I believe what you and your rabbits have been through would make the most fantastic and moving reading... well, it already does but an even longer version would be superb.

That is a fab idea Thea&Bobbin.... Jane you should definitely write a book. Apart from anything else, you have so much knowledge to pass on. I should think you have been through nearly every scenario possible with buns...! I have seen your articles in Rabbiting On and you are a great writer. Go on..:D

That is a fab idea Thea&Bobbin.... Jane you should definitely write a book. Apart from anything else, you have so much knowledge to pass on. I should think you have been through nearly every scenario possible with buns...! I have seen your articles in Rabbiting On and you are a great writer. Go on..:D

If someone can arrange for each day to have more than 24 hours I'd write a book!! :lol:

One day when I am *really* old and too knackered to do anything but sit down I'll write my memoirs..........'My Life as an Honorary Rabbit'...............

:lol:

Janex

Jane, I have always loved Bobbie, she is such a fantastic bunny and she has been through so much, but with your help she has gotten so much better! :)
And you are a fantastic Bunny Mummy, your rabbits always look so happy and content, they must be thrilled to have someone like you looking after them :D

If you did ever write a book, I'd definatley buy it :thumb:

Beth
XXX

P.S I just signed the petition :)

Last edited:
Back