• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nver had this experience when bonding before

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
oh my what do i do!
My experience runs to bonding twice..two buns at each time.
well we have four buns..one bonded couple whoa re free roaming house buns..two who live caged with exercise time inthe house when the couple are pened up for so many hours at a time.
well yesterday we finally took the plunge and i dont know what to do next!
basicaly bif the bossy moo bit willow several times slyly but no major skurmishes..bertie did a lot of chasing which esulted in willow being hunmped sven ways from sunday! he then kept chasing bandit to hump him and bandit panicked..mainly cos hes had a spat with bertie one night when bertie and him crossed paths..banits allowed out when willows out cos she humps him for about 5 mins then waddles off to do her own thing:shock:

bertie surprised us all.he washed and loved wilow and bif.then when he came face to face with a terrified bandit..he didt try to chase or mount him..no he washed him and comforted him like he does nervous girl bif:shock: :shock:

we were out here an hour and i had only one swipe with a broom between two buns and that was it..water pistol was broken but luckily it wasnt needed. it was getting cold.they were on concrte and no bowls or litter trays in sight....they huddled up..and bandit coulndt hold on any longer and did a huge pee onthe concrete at the edge of the pen.
bif looked a bit miffed but was hugging bertie and getitng hugged back..but she made no effort to communicate with bandit. but there wa smuch indifference and much self washing onbandits part too.
we were out there for an hour and came in cos the weeny buns were fozen as was i!
i was going to do it agin today but the garden guys n other side of hosue keep knocking door to keep me updated with each move they make..the phone kept ringing..deliveries for us and neighbours to b taken in..it was hectic..byt he time id had any peace it was well after 4.45pm and i decided against going out again. ive never had ever had more than a few mins or 60 seconds without a real nasty brawl occurring during bonding..why did this go too well??
i will do it agin tomorrow outside if i get peace too....then next day bring the pen indoors to last neutral spot we have and spend as much time as i can..then make it all day then all day again.then a 24 hr session..if it gies pear shaped im stuffed..shall i plan or take it as it gies..i really wished id done the 24hr thing yesterday now. trouble is indoors litter trays have to be used and then we have territory isues!!:roll:

advice advice advice please!!!

If it was going so well then I personally would not have seperated them, just left them together under supervision.

Back