• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best day ever - got my new job and the buns are finally getting on!

Steffany2277

Warren Scout
As a few of you know, I've had a little tramuma over getting Midnight and Louis to bond as their has been alot of squabbling between them!
But today I had them in the bath, Louis is still desperate to be groomed, and Midnight still refused, but their was no fighting! She thumped about three times at him but they had their noses together. They walked around the bath for about 25 minuties before Midnight hopped out of the bath to fall asleep on the bathroom window sill, Louis tried to follow but it was just to high for the little guy so he did a full blown bunny flop in the bath! But not for long as I needed the loo and it would of been really weird the buns watching me pee so I put the divider back in the run and plopped them in. YAAAYYYY!
AND I started my new job! It's murder trying to get a job at 14 so I'm dead pleased when this one fell in my lap! I'm cleaning my local primary school (litrally down the road from me). I'm only doing the juniours class rooms and loo's, but the pay is great for only 2 hours a week! But I have to fill in all these damn forms though....and damn I forgot to bring my art course work home to finish!!!!!!! :censored:
Oh well. So yeah once Midnight and Louis are better together I'll make a new sig of the two!
Over and out.

Back