• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I came home too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ali

Warren Veteran
Just look at Bella sitting there, it wasnt me mum:lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They are great toys but they get destroyed so quickly! :lol:

She is thinking well are you going to clean that up or not :roll: And when your done bring me another one so I can do it again :lol: x

They are great, but it hasnt even lasted a week!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Benji came to help me clean up he sits on the pan or chews the brush:roll: :roll: :lol:

They are great, but it hasnt even lasted a week!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Benji came to help me clean up he sits on the pan or chews the brush:roll: :roll: :lol:

Yep Buu is the only one that helps me with cleaning :roll: On a Saturday afternoon all my neighbours can hear is me saying 'your in my way, move out of the way, put that down, stay away from the bin, get away from that.....' :lol:

Yep Buu is the only one that helps me with cleaning :roll: On a Saturday afternoon all my neighbours can hear is me saying 'your in my way, move out of the way, put that down, stay away from the bin, get away from that.....' :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Same here everyday:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

glad to see the bunny palace is a mess now and again, usually its spotless!!!!!!

:wave:

bless her! I'm very impressed by all your labelled boxes btw, it's so tidy in there I want to move in :lol: claire x

Aww lovely Ali :lol: Your bunnies are :angel: mine eat there sheds :shock: :lol:

They are really good they dont really chew the shed I just give them lots of willow sticks, apple branches to chew on they love them:D

We bought Bobby a giant willow ball to chew on, and he hate half of it over night. If he doesnt have a toy to chew on, then he eats the hutch. He hasn't managed to get through his giant nature ball yet, but he's trying!!

Back