• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot Needs Mega Vibes Please-U/D SLIGHT IMPROVEMENT!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Dermot has a history of GI problems. He developed abdominal pain this afternoon and he is all bunged up with no gut sounds. He has had all his meds plus tummy rubs but at the moment he's a very poorly boy :cry:
I have a feeling I wont be going to bed tonight..............

Janex

Last edited:
Mega vibes for Dermot X

What past problems has he had?

He has had 3 serious episodes of GI stasis but so far no primary cause has been established :?
He has been Panacured ( 2 months course) his teeth have been checked and all other possibly causes of pain have been excluded :?
I honestly believe he is another example of the 'Rex ultra delicate GI tract syndrome'..........:?

Thankfully he has just started to nibble at his hay and his tum is no longer all tucked up. Hopefully poo is on its way..............:?

Janex

... sending many poo vibes? :oops:
I always get ridiculously excited when poo appears after any scare like this, hehe. Hope he feels much better soon!

glad he is feeling better. norty dermot scaring your mum like that! just keep pooing bun!! vibes for tonight, and a large glass of wine for you my dear xx Jess

Once again a big Yay for poo!!!

Can bunnies actually ****? I always thought Casp sounded like he neded a good trump but didnt think they could pass wind in that way :shock:

Once again a big Yay for poo!!!

Can bunnies actually ****? I always thought Casp sounded like he neded a good trump but didnt think they could pass wind in that way :shock:

Oh yes they can f*rt !!
Dermot can do them at the same time as a yawn!! :shock: :roll: :lol:

Janex

Back