• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Darcy's napsies

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
August044.jpg

August042-1.jpg

When he is flopped like that yeh, if you move does he get up or stay out flakers?

He stays flaked out.:lol: Unless there is a really loud noise....or I slowly wave a veggie treat near his nose then he wakes up!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Frasier is the same - thats why I really want them bonded as they are so similar!:lol:

He stays flaked out.:lol: Unless there is a really loud noise....or I slowly wave a veggie treat near his nose then he wakes up!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Frasier is the same - thats why I really want them bonded as they are so similar!:lol:

Awwwwwwwwww bless I wonder whether I have floppy bunnies and dont realise cos by the time I reach the shed doors they are all going bezurk :lol:

Awwwwwwwwww bless I wonder whether I have floppy bunnies and dont realise cos by the time I reach the shed doors they are all going bezurk :lol:

AWww they're excited to see their mommy!:lol: They prob do flake out - I think all rabbits do. It certainly looks a nice way to sleep!:D

:love: :love: :love:

Oh Ive only just seen this - he's soooooo adorable. I dont know how you resist cuddling him when he's like that, he looks so soft and cuddly

Back