• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret Santas

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Hey everyone! we need more secret santas! go to fundraising section to take part!!

also rescues...please go to the post and add your long term bunnies etc sow e can send pressies to them! and send me in a PM your address so the pressies can be posted to you!

hahaha! did you see the post i made about the dream i had?
i think it was 'you know you spend too mucht ime on here when' its called and i said about a dream i had that alvin turned up in a little balaclava and told peanut he had an escape plan! hahahaha

rotf no i never saw that..... oops well you can dream happy dreams now ill never take peanut off Jelly... they look soooooooooooo happy :)

lol it was so funny he was in a little backpack and he jumped out wearing a balaclav and was like 'peanut come on we cna escape' i woke up absolutely laughing my head off!! it was when he has in my roomw ith the collar and kept keeping me awake so i dreamt of bunnies lol!!

yeh im suprised she likes him so much already! but i have decided tot ake the plunge...she is being spayed on wednesday!

well they should like each other, they gots babies in common ;)

ohhhh i hope it all goes well..... altho shes been thro kitbirth shell fly thro a little operation :D

well im so sure she KNOWS hes the dad. bcus she groomed him instantly, within like 5 minutes and that was VERY suprising!

Back