• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update on the 3 newborns!!!!(warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
ive put a warning on this thread so that more notice is taken on it:D
to any newbies to this site i am experianced and trusted by my rabbits so plz do not try this as it may result in deaths of your new borns

this is the little guys at a couple of hours old
Rabbits007-1.jpg

this is them at 1 week old
Rabbits055.jpg

wot a transformation even the little runt is catching up very quickly:shock:
their sooooooo cute :lol: :lol: :lol:
i will keep you guys updated with their progress k;)

because i have done exactly wot ppl asked i have put a warning and an a quote stating that inexperianced ppl should not do this and i said i would do updates dont want any arguements:?

i think they are going to be dark reddy brown and white
there is a slight chance but its very slight that they may be tri coloured:D

Are these kits destined for the Garden Centre :)
They told me they are due new stock from their supplier before Christmas :)

Janex

Last edited:
I feel like I am forever confused by your posts Raven:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can I ask if there will be any genetic health problems crossing these two breeds? Will they have problems such as jaw and teeth issues like so many other breeds that have been crossed, as being as their head sizes are different etc. Will these babies have to be cared for cautously like a belgian hare or cared for normally like a rex? And finally:lol: :lol: :lol: I have not heard of Belgian hares suffering with sore hock but rexes are famous for it, will this gene pass onto this cross breed? and which fur density do they have, nice and sleek or bush tucker velvet city rex fur?:D

Are these kits destined for the Garden Centre :)
They told me they are due new stock from their supplier before Christmas :)

Janex

Hi Jane,

After the last thread Raven Rex sent me a PM and said that these three are NOT going to the garden centre, she is keeping one and the other two are going to friends.

im afraid i did not cross these two breeds on purpose its only because Duke my belgian was in his run and Lola my tri coloured rex was in hers that duke opened his then chewed open hers. but ive sorted out that problem now with a padlock:D
when i did porposley breed hare to a black rex so far there has only been the good bits of each breed and none of the bad, thier head shape is more or less the same just with size being different as i think it was 1800's that the belgian hare appeared and orginates from rexs.

They are very pretty parents so should be lovely babies - looks like they are going to look like Mum? What is it with Belgian Hares that makes them delicate or whatever?

I could never purposely breed I would be awake at night worrying what would happen to the babies and feel guilty about adding to an already over populated rabbit society :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i think that they are cute but after previous threads i don't think it was appropriate knowing peoples feeling towards breeding as oppose to accidental litters.
but also, if you disagree with breeding and what revenrexes does, then i think you shouldn't post. it only creates arguements and bad tones on here x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back